My name is Ruth and this is my blog. These pictures do not belong to me, unless stated otherwise.
Please read the FAQ.
Who’s in Manila? Send me an ask. :)
I get a lot of asks about how girls think they might be gay and how could they be sure… and tbh, it’s hard for me to answer this because there is no test that I can point them to where the result gives them a “Congratulations! You’re gay!” or “Sorry! Maybe next time!” message.
So how exactly do we determine gayness? :/
1. You do not have romantic feelings for the opposite sex. You could find them attractive, but for some reason, you just don’t like like them.
2. The thought of falling in love with, marrying, and being together forever with a girl seems like a fairy tale for you.
3. When you were born, rainbow blood spilled from your mother’s womb.
4. Sleeping with a guy is not really on your to-do list.
5. You exclusively like girls.
6. *Optional. You have flannels. Lots.
7. Your inner gay is telling you and nagging you that you are gay.
Honestly, idk =))) I started liking girls late. It was just one girl that changed me from boy-crazy to this. I suspect I’ve always been like this. I have memories of making out with my life-sized doll when I was a toddler. But I found out I prefer to be with girls late, I was in my teens. (Or is that early?) I just woke up one day and realized I was harboring romantic feelings for a certain girl for months and then that was it. Anw, don’t stress. Sooner or later, you’ll find out. ;)