"Love her most in the morning. When her dreams are still clinging to her eyelids, when for that split second she might doubt herself, when there’s a chance she feels that today isn’t gonna be so great, remind her that it is. Remind her that it always will be."
1 month ago
Short URL 6,613 notes
"I’ve been in love with you since the moment I saw you. My heart was yours the first time you ever blinked at me. I didn’t realize it then because it wasn’t the right moment. But when we got close, my heart started to ache when we were apart and I knew I was in love. Yesterday, the days before then I was in love with you. When I woke up this morning, I was in love with you. What makes you think that I’m not going to love you tomorrow and the days after that? What you need to realize is that as long as my heart beats… It will always beat for you."
Oko Ninjah (January 31st, 2014 at 12:06 am)
5 months ago
Short URL 3,188 notes
"Be with her because you actually want to be with her, because you actually see a potential future with her, not because you are used to being with her, not because you’re scared of the thought that being without them will ruin you. The point of being in a relationship is to enjoy each other’s company, is to be there to support each other when they need it most. No one person, defines who you are. They only compliment you."
6 months ago
Short URL 160,180 notes
1. Are her lips like the hot chocolate your mother made
During the winter months when you were seven? Or have you not tasted her well enough to find the fine granules of cocoa that lightly come with each kiss?
2. Do you know her favorite songs? Not when she is happy, but when she is sad. What music reaches inside her ribcage and softly consoles her heart?
3. When she is sad, are you on the phone or are you at her door? Words do not wipe away tears, fingers do.
4. Do you know all the things that keep her up at night? Do you know why she has gone three days without sleep? Do you know of the insurmountable waves of sadness that wash over her like a tsunami?
5. Do you know the things to say that will calm her heartbeat? The places to touch? The places to love?
6. Everytime you see her do you kiss her like it’s the last time but love her like it’s the first?
7. Do you love her?
8. Do you love her?
6 months ago
Short URL 144,041 notes
"You don’t love a girl because of beauty. You love her because she sings a song only you can understand."
6 months ago
Short URL 1,547 notes